Situated in District 17, Eastern region of Singapore. The Jovell is a leasehold development launch in May/June 2018. Owned by Hong Leong Holding Limited, filled with great investment opportunity for capital and rental yield. buyer can look forward to a new refreshing outlook that will set the trend in today market.
The Jovell has a total of 428 units, consist of 9 blocks of 8 storey and a choice of 1 to 4 bedrooms. The development include full condo facilities with basement carpark, swimming pool, tennis court and more.
Get Around The Neighbourhood
It is a place fully populated by private development, a place that is truly tranquil, quiet and serene living. Resident in this area can go to Tampines Mart where you can find Giant supermart to buy your daily groceries.
Strategically located at Flora Drive The Jovell is near to offices like Changi Business Park, Loyang, Bedok South Road and many more.
Resident in this area can enrol their children to East Spring Primary School, East Spring Secondary School and The Japanese Primary School which is within 1km from The Jovell.
The Jovell is also located within a region that is constantly upgrading, this will benefit to home owner looking for future capital gains. As planned by URA, there will be an increase in Commercial & Industrial space in the Eastern Region, strengthening the demand of rental in the east. Changi Airport has also expanded to cater to Singapore future demand.
Travelling to SUTD from The Jovell is an ease. Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) offer potential tie-ups and collaborations with businesses in the park, while providing leading-edge educational opportunities.
The Jovell is close to Changi Airport which is Singapore one and only airport terminal. In order to cater to future demand, Changi Terminal 5 has already begun it’s construction and target to start operating by early 2030s. This will double Changi Airport capacity to handle 150 million passenger annually.
Jewel Changi Airport is on track to complete by 2019. The entire Jewel facade is made up of more than 9,000 pieces of specially manufactured glass, close to 18,000 pieces of steel beams and over 6,000 steel nodes. The 10-storey mainly commercial development with five basement floors will house about 300 shops and dining outlet as well has a hotel.
Home owners can look forward to a strengthen Pasir Ris estate flavor with a more distinctive identity, that will translate to better quality living and achieving better capital and rental yield.
Why The Jovell?
- Great Connectivity – Direct access to PIE, ECP, TPE and Bartley viaduct. Minutes walk to public bus services and potential upcoming Cross Island Line (CRL).
- Private Enclave – Highly desired private property in a private and landed enclave of Flora Drive.
- Lifestyle Living, Retail Therapy & Gourmet Paradise – Close proximity to The Jewel, Changi City Point, Changi Village, Bedok, famous food Centres and mega malls and many more…
- Resort Home – Truly a resort home akin to Sentosa with its near 30,000sqft lagoon pool, 2 artificial island and 1 artificial beach and many more…
- Pent-up demand as there was no new launch in the area in the last 4 years.
- Close to commercial cluster like Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, Changi Airport, Jewel Changi Airport and more.
Register to receive latest update!