Three iconic towers that will illuminate Liverpool’s skyline
Infinity Waters is a new residential property investment in a highly desirable Liverpool waterfront location.
For a long time, UK buy-to-let property has offered investors rising rental income and capital growth prospects. Over time the market has changed. High property prices in London and other large cities have forced investors to look further afield, allowing key regional cities with strong economies to overtake the capital as investment hotspots.
Occupying a prime area which is currently benefitting from over £5.5 billion worth of investment, the development is well positioned to appeal to the city’s thriving rental market.
In a time where income from property has been affected by tax changes, 7% assured NET returns are offered per annum to safeguard the first three years of the investment.
Infinity Waters is a magnificent multi-tower development that will provide uninterrupted views over the River Mersey and Liverpool’s vibrant city centre.
The three towers will soar 27, 33 and 39 storeys high, with the tallest emerging as one of the city’s highest residential buildings.
World-class facilities within this signature address will captivate the intrinsic desires of an aspirational, young marketplace whose prosperity has yet to be reflected by the local rental market.
Located in one of the UK’s best locations for house price growth, apartments within this striking landmark development offer strong capital growth potential.
Investment at a Glance:
A Magnificent Residential Development
- A selection of stylish, new-build apartments
- An array of high quality, on-site facilities
- Incredible river and city views
Prime Waterfront Location
- £5.5 billion regeneration area
- Liverpool’s city centre and business district
- Fantastic transport links and local amenities
Income Generating Asset
- Assured rental returns
- Fully managed investment
- 20% early investor discount
Why Invest in Liverpool
UK’s Fastest Growing Economy
- £5.5 billion will be spend on Liverpool Waters development that will regenerate 2.5km of Liverpool’s waterfront.
- £1 billion continued investment in Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter will push innovation and create thousands of new jobs.
- HS2 high-speed rail an investment in fast rail links will improve journey times in and out of Liverpool.
- No. 1 location for start-up businesses. 21% small business growth in 2016 (DueDil).
The Future of Liverpool’s Property Market
- A strong regional performance. Property prices in Liverpool continue to outperform other regional cities in terms of rental and capital growth.
- House price growth in Liverpool are forecast to increase by 22.8% between 2017-2021 (JLL).
- Impressive rental forecast. Rents in Liverpool are forecast to increase by 17.6% between 2017-2021 (JLL).
- Room for growth. Liverpool is a few years behind its counterparts which makes it an attractive market for investors as it has plenty of room to grow in the future and mature as a market.
About Elliot Group
Developments that Inspire
Elliot Group is a Liverpool-based developer that has a proven track record in delivering residential, student and commercial properties across the Northern Powerhouse region. As part of Liverpool’s wider regeneration, the Elliot Group has injected prosperity to areas of the city with a high demand for housing, helping to bridge the gap between the city’s rich cultural heritage and its strong economic future.
With an expansive development portfolio in Liverpool and a proven track record, the Elliot Group is dedicated to the urban regeneration of Liverpool.
“Investors will secure a long lease on a high specification new-build apartment which will provide an assured income of 7% NET per annum for 3 years.”
Early investors are rewarded with the highest discount and the best pick of apartments within this magnificent multitower development. Investors looking for strong capital growth in the mid-to long-term will benefit from:
- 20% early investor discount which offers strong capital growth potential.
- Capital uplift throughout construction period (JLL forecast that house prices in Liverpool will rise by 22.8% by 2021).
- Infinity Waters is a fully managed property investment and investor returns are NET of all costs. Long term demonstrable income will make the property more saleable in the future.
“Infinity Waters is a Build to Rent development designed for modern rental living. River facing developments, within striking distance of the city centre and the Central Business District, are needed to provide housing and to reflect the newfound wealth that is being expressed in the city.’’
Early Investor Discount
Off plan apartments in Infinity Waters are priced competitively when compared to the local market’s current stock and new-build pipeline and offer strong capital growth potential.
To provide the best possible capital growth prospects, investors can secure a 20% early investor discount based on a current RICs valuation.
With property prices expected to rise by 22.8% by 2021, investors are set to secure the best capital growth potential in this buoyant property market.
The opportunity is designed for UK and overseas investors to allow for strong returns, whilst maintaining full control over capital. Investors can sell the property at any time after completion.
Ease of Purchase
Studio, one and two bedroom apartments within Infinity Waters will be sold on a leasehold basis for a period of 250 years.
A team of commercial solicitors, experienced in the UK’s buy-to-let market, have been appointed to act on the behalf of investors.
Drop your interest to find out more on the price breakdown, timeline and legal cost involved.