First 12 Stations Finalised For First Phase Of Cross Island MRT
1) 4 New Interchange Stations (Bright Hill, Ang Mo Kio, Hougang & Pasir Ris)
2) 1st Phrase 12 MRT Stations in sequence (Bright Hill, Teck Ghee, Ang Mo Kio, Tavislock, Serangoon North, Hougang, Defu, Tampines North, Pasir Ris, Pasir Ris East, Loyang & Aviation Park
3) An estimate of 406 private condo & 460 landed cluster resident will benefit from this new MRT line.
Location is an important key factor in property investment, and knowing the first hand information put you at an unfair advantage over others.
Contact us below to get the
*Credit News from Strait Times
*Credit image from Strait Times
New Condo Asia
☎ +65 6100-0015 / 8688-0009
Latest posts by James Yang (see all)
- New Generation of New Launch Private Condo Will Spur Capital Gains Investment in Struggling Neighborhoods - January 31, 2019
- First 12 Stations Finalised for First Phase of Cross Island MRT - January 25, 2019
- Gross Monthly Median Income For Full-Time Employed Residents In Singapore - December 18, 2018